BMWForum.nl zoekt Moderators om het forum te onderhouden, als je jezelf kan vinden in het onderstaande, neem dan contact op via deze link.

• Enige kennis van phpbb is gewenst, maar niet noodzakelijk.
  • Minimaal 6 maanden geregistreerd zijn, of een zodanige activiteit met posten hebben.
  • Geregeld op het forum te vinden zijn.
  • Goed moderator werk verrichten, veranderen, doorverwijzen of verwijderen van forum berichten die niet toegestaan zijn.

Idle problem

Voor alles over BMW.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Topic Author
Isikhan
Neutraal
Type Auto: Bmw 2008 320i executive

Idle problem

Post by Isikhan »

so I have this problem for almost a year and I've been to 3 mechanics and they couldn't find the problem. My 2008 320i executive has a rough idle when its has been off for ~10 hours en the check engine light turns on. I've replaced the spark plugs, ignition coils, high pressure fuel pump, the normal fuel pump, engine chain, oil filter and I still have the same issue. Ive been using BMW's for the past 30 years now and iqm experiencing this for the first time. Could someone help me? Thanks for reading btw😉 I'll be waiting for an answer.

Tho-e90
Neutraal
Type Auto: E90 325i + E46 325i compact

Re: Idle problem

Post by Tho-e90 »

Did you check for an malfunction code whenever the light popped up? Even though you've checked a lot of parts, there are still lot of parts which can cause a problem like this. If you can post the error code it might be helpful

Return to “Algemeen”