BMWForum.nl zoekt Moderators om het forum te onderhouden, als je jezelf kan vinden in het onderstaande, neem dan contact op via deze link.

• Enige kennis van phpbb is gewenst, maar niet noodzakelijk.
  • Minimaal 6 maanden geregistreerd zijn, of een zodanige activiteit met posten hebben.
  • Geregeld op het forum te vinden zijn.
  • Goed moderator werk verrichten, veranderen, doorverwijzen of verwijderen van forum berichten die niet toegestaan zijn.

Hey guys new here

Nieuw Hier? dan kan je je hier voorstellen.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Topic Author
geoffersmaher
Neutraal
Type Auto: E46 318 touring

Hey guys new here

Post by geoffersmaher »

Hope english is ok, if not I have no problem using my wife and Google as translators :lol:

Been privileged to own many cool cars including type r's, twin turbo Japanese stuff, classic fords, ae86's , vws and many many more.

But when I moved to the Netherlands with my then girlfriend I had to get me a classic autobahn cruiser.

Picked an e46 touring in black with 18s and it was great for good 3 years ( apart from all the money it cost )

But alas the headgasket went a few days ago so just trying to decide what to do. With 320,000km on the clocks I think my mind is made up and a e91 is looking very tempting!

Also can I say thanks to the dutch for being such a welcoming bunch and making such a nice country with good roads and better bike lanes (I'm a bike mechanic by trade)

Topic Author
geoffersmaher
Neutraal

Re: Hey guys new here

Post by geoffersmaher »

[ external image ]

Forgot to add a pic

Topic Author
geoffersmaher
Neutraal

Post by geoffersmaher »

Topic Author
geoffersmaher
Neutraal

Post by geoffersmaher »

Tried to put them all in one post but pictures just came out the same??!!!
[ external image ]

Return to “Stel je even voor”